When you e-mail us:
- we will record your e-mail address
- we will only use your e-mail address for the purpose for which you provided it
- it will not be added to a mailing list unless you have specifically requested this
- we will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose
- we will not disclose it without your consent.
- Other personal information collected by us, for example through the use of an online form, will only:
- be collected by lawful and fair means
- be used for a lawful purpose
- be collected with your consent, and
- the purpose for collection should be clear and explicit.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website can transfer to an individual's computer for record keeping. Cookies can make websites easier to use by temporarily storing information about your preferences and/or current selections on a particular website.
This site only uses "session cookies", which are stored in your browser and deleted from your computer when you close the browser window. These cookies retain details of selections you have made as you navigate through the web site.
Advice about the Internet and personal information can be found on the Privacy Commissioner's web site, www.privacy.gov.au
Link opens in new window